Our Construction Inspections/Materials Testing group is growing and searching for the right candidates to join our team. Preferred inspection certifications and experience are listed below and the successful candidate will be encouraged to continue to obtain additional certifications as needed. Responsibilities will include inspection and testing of construction materials to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I certification
- Radiation safety training for nuclear density gauge
- Possess certifications with ICC, ACI, CWI, etc.
- Familiar with laboratory tests and handling of samples.
- Experience with construction and knowledge of building codes (ICC, ACI, AISC, AWS)
- Ability to manage relationships with associates, clients, contractors, and code officials.
- Demonstrated skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Computer proficiency and ability to work remotely.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to client sites.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; be self-motivated; and possess good writing and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team to coordinate inspections efficiently for our clients.
- Ability to work over-time, as needed, to adhere to project schedules/deadlines.