Our Construction Inspections & Materials Testing group is growing and searching for candidates with three to five years of experience to join our Lehigh Valley team. Preferred inspection certifications and experience are listed below and the candidate will be encouraged to continue to obtain additional certifications as needed. Responsibilities will include inspection and testing of construction materials in order to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; be self-motivated; and possess good writing and communication skills.
- ACI Concrete Field Testing Technician – Grade I certification.
- Radiation safety training for nuclear density gauge and certification.
- Possess certifications with ICC (soil, concrete and steel), ACI, AISC, AWS, etc. a plus.
- Experience with construction and knowledge of building codes (ICC, ACI, AISC, AWS).
- Ability to manage relationships with associates, clients, contractors, and code officials.
- Demonstrated skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam) and ability to work remotely.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to client sites.
- Desire to achieve additional certifications.
- Ability to work night shifts and weekends if necessary.