We have a opportunities for Sr. Civil Engineers with municipal and land development engineering experience. In addition to serving our municipal client base, you’ll also assist the team with various project types for clients in the public and private sectors.
The best candidates will be Civil Engineers with at least seven years’ experience (PE license required) in the design and management of municipal and land development projects. Experience in building and maintaining client relations, business development, delegation of responsibility, and the ability to mentor subordinates and junior engineers are some of the accomplishments we are looking for.
- B.S. Civil Engineering or related field.
- Professional Engineer license.
- Prior municipal engineering experience.
- Prior land development experience.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD (civil 3D, etc).
- Prior project and client management experience.
- Valid driver's license for travel to client sites/meetings.
- Ability to attend evening meetings.
- Ability to obtain clearances (for PA school projects).