We’ll be hiring a civil engineer with municipal and land development engineering experience to work in our Allentown, PA office. In addition to serving our municipal client base, you’ll also assist the team with various project types for clients in the public and private sectors.
Our Municipal Services Department works on various project types, including: residential subdivisions; commercial land developments; institutional land developments (i.e., schools); and storm water analysis.
Working under the direction of senior project managers, engineers will do the following:
• Perform design services related to roadways, utilities, site design, layout, grading, storm water management and erosion control in conformance with local, state and federal ordinances and regulations;
• Land development plans;
• Assist with PennDOT/DEP permitting:
• Assist in plan production, development and modification of plans, specifications, and construction cost estimates;
• Prepare (or assist with) project proposals, contracts, and reports;
• Attend client meetings;
• Manage clients and projects.
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering;
• Fundamentals of Engineering/E.I.T. certification (required);
• Two to four years of related experience;
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Ability to drive to client meetings/sites;
• Ability to attend day or evening meetings.
Additionally, because our engineers are involved in several projects at one time, involving several team members, we need good communicators who can multi-task and work well with others.