Our Geotechnical team is growing!
Our geotechnical engineers work on small- and large-scale projects in a variety of markets (including commercial, industrial, residential, institutional, urban redevelopment and waterfront). As a project engineer, you will assist with the technical aspects of the role and provide seamless client service and ensuring that services are delivered on time and within budget.
Typical duties include, but may not be limited to:
- Preparing proposals, technical reports, specifications, and plans
- Performing field inspections of geotechnical and foundation projects.
- Directing and executing geotechnical project assignments including, engineering analysis, report preparation, field exploration and laboratory services.
- Assisting with designing foundations, retaining walls, and other geotechnical aspects of construction.
- Ensuring clients’ needs are anticipated and consistently fulfilled.
- MS in Geotechnical Engineering a plus
- PE Registration or ability to test within 12 months.
- Minimum of six years’ field experience in industry, environmental consulting, or a regulatory environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and willingness to participate in business development initiatives.
- Dedication to client satisfaction.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain PA Act 34, 114, and 151 Clearances, as required for PA school projects.