Our busy M/E/P department is seeking MEP Drafters/Designers with five or more years of experience in HVAC and plumbing design to work on a variety of projects, including: institutional, industrial, office, and multi-use properties; educational/higher education facilities; entertainment venues and hotels; healthcare facilities, and tenant fit-out projects. “Diverse” describes our portfolio.
Because our employees are usually involved in several projects at one time, involving numerous team members (such as project manager, engineer, and CADD technician/designer), exceptional communications skills and the ability to work well with others is essential.
Drafter/Designer duties include:
• Responsible for learning and maintaining the drafting standards as established by the
• Maintenance and storage of drawing files for active projects on servers.
• Work closely with project team and communicate with architects, other consultants, and project managers.
• Prepare drawings and assists in design drafting. This may include the design of plans and details.
• Work to develop knowledge and skills necessary to participate in the design of MEP/FP systems.
• Review submittal documents and shop drawings for completeness and compliance of design.
• Coordinate drawing sets to ensure information is correct.
• Assist in site surveys as requested.
Drafter/Designer requirements include:
• Proficiency in AutoCAD MEP. Experience with Revit MEP is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Technical degree in drafting or related course work.
• Several years of experience with plumbing, HVAC, and/or electrical (power) drafting.
• Design experience a plus.
• Ability to work as part of a team.