We are seeking an experienced (MEP) Construction Administrator with hands-on field experience in design, operation and construction of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and DDC control systems.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
• Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and building automation systems.
• Ability to read, interpret, and review blue prints, drawings/shop drawings; and construction documents for accuracy and completeness.
• Knowledge of systems design and construction processes.
• Prior experience with mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC system integration, and TAB disciplines.
• By the nature of the job, the CA must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks, be organized, be an effective communicator (both written and verbal), be proficient with Microsoft Office, and have a professional and team-oriented demeanor.
• Candidates will have worked directly with architects, project owners, and/or /construction manager representatives in a similar role.
The ideal candidate will have an AAS in Building Construction Technology, HVAC/Plumbing Technology, Architectural Technology, or Construction Management; or BS in M/E/P engineering; or 5-7 years’ of field experience with a working knowledge of M/E/P/FP systems and building construction processes. Prior experience in a technical role, as a field technician a plus.