We have opportunities for junior civil engineers to join our land development teams in our Lehigh and/or Wyoming Valley or Stroudsburg offices. Our civil engineers work on various project types, including: commercial land developments; institutional land developments (i.e., schools); residential subdivisions; and perform storm water analysis.
Because our employees are usually involved in several projects at one time, involving numerous team members (such as project manager, engineer, and CADD technician/designer), exceptional communications skills and the ability to work well with others is essential.
These are wonderful opportunities for entry- and mid-level engineers to grow with us!
Working under the direction of senior project managers, engineers complete the following tasks for specific projects:
• Storm water management;
• Site design;
• Site utilities;
• Land development plans;
• PennDOT/DEP permitting;
• Erosion and sediment control plan;
• Site grading;
• Preparing project proposals, contracts, and reports;
• Attendance and client meetings;
• Client and project management.
• Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering;
• Fundamentals of Engineering/E.I.T. certification (required);
• Two to four years’ experience;
• Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D;
• Above average written and verbal communication skills;
• Related work experience;
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Ability to travel to the Lehigh Valley office for training (if based elsewhere).