Our Allentown, PA office will be hiring a full-time, entry level, detail-oriented person with excellent organizational and communication skills to perform various administrative tasks (answer phones, type & edit letters/reports, prepare mail, etc.).
• Serve as receptionist (answer phones/greet clients).
• Perform document management functions including the preparation of letters, memos, marketing materials, brochures, newsletters, and other materials.
• Provide mail services including occasional pick-up/delivery from post office, preparing, sorting, distributing items, and arranging pick-up and delivery of overnight letters, parcels, and packages.
• Maintain petty cash funds.
• Data entry of new project information.
• H.S. Diploma
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel).
• Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam, and MS Publisher experience (a plus).
• Editing and proof reading skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of office equipment functions and capabilities.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and respond to the needs of several people.
• Valid driver’s license - to make local deliveries.