We’re searching for a Landscape Designer/Architect for our Allentown office. Our projects range from concept design to construction documents and inspections for parks, streetscapes, trails, commercial and residential land development. We are committed to developing long term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment. We are currently looking for motivated individuals with diverse experience in LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE to be considered for this position. We are committed to finding the right individual to join our team.
Applicants should demonstrate design, communication, and illustration skills. The successful applicant will work directly with the Chief Landscape Architect on a full range of project types.
The following skills/attributes are required for the position:
• Candidates shall have 2-5 years of experience in Landscape Architecture;
• Proficient in Civil 3D, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch-up, and Microsoft Office;
• Knowledge in Autodesk Impressions, a plus.
• Ability to efficiently prepare 2-D and 3-D renderings.
• Understanding of design development and construction document preparation;
• Experience preparing graphics for presentations;
• Excellent writing skills and experience with grant writing, a plus;
• Self-starter and motivated individual;
• Possess a high level of professionalism;
• Must have strong verbal and graphic skills.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture.