Our busy Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing department is seeking entry-level Electrical Engineers with at least one or two years of experience in electrical design/engineering to work on a variety of projects to join our Lehigh Valley (Allentown, PA) , Capital Region (Mechanicsburg, PA) and/or (soon to be) Berks County offices. Typical projects will include: Institutional; Multi-use properties; Office buildings; Educational facilities; Tenant fit-out projects, so experience/education in building systems is essential.
We are committed to developing long-term client relationships from project inception to completion, so this position provides a broad work environment. Because you will be involved in several projects at one time, involving several team members, we need good communicators, able to multi-task, and work well with others.
These are wonderful opportunities for entry-level engineers to grow with us!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Designing building electrical systems (electrical distribution, normal power, emergency power systems, and fire alarm systems).
- Designing low voltage systems (security systems, telecommunications/data systems, closed circuit television systems, and access control systems).
- Knowledge of Building Codes, National Electric Code and National Fire Protection Association Standards.
- Assisting in completion of studies, reports, and site surveys.
- Communicate project needs to other design professionals internally and externally.
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural or Electrical Engineering.
- Up to three years’ experience in related electrical engineering work.
- Fundamentals of Engineering/E.I.T. certification with goal of obtaining Professional Engineer License.
- Knowledge of Revit MEP (or AutoCAD).