The Geotechnical, Constructions Inspections and Materials Testing group is growing and searching for the right candidate to join our team. Preferred inspection certifications and experience are listed below. The successful candidate will be encouraged to continue to obtain additional certifications as needed. Responsibilities will include inspection and testing of construction materials to verify conformance to construction plans and specifications. Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision; be self-motivated; and possess good writing and communication skills.
• ACI Concrete Field-testing Technician – Grade I certification
• Radiation safety training for nuclear density gauge
• Possession of additional certifications with ICC, ACI, AISC, AWS, etc., helpful.
• Experience with construction and knowledge of building codes (ICC, ACI, AISC, AWS)
• Ability to manage relationships with associates, clients, contractors, and code officials.
• Demonstrated skills in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
• Computer proficiency and ability to work remotely.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel to client sites.