The third story windows of BIA’s Phillipsburg office have spectacular views of the Delaware River and a number of projects throughout the City of Easton. But our service area spreads eastward throughout New Jersey. Here are a few recent project examples:
- BIA provided the design of structural and mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems in the renovation and 7,000 SF addition to the Pohatcong Township Municipal Complex
- Warren County Engineering Department
- As a consultant to Fitzgerald Architectural Studio Phillipsburg Housing Authority.
- Elsewhere in the state, the BIA mechanical, electrical and plumbing department is assisting Fitzgerald Architectural Studio in the design of the executive offices for the US Golf Association
- BIA’s civil and construction services departments are working with Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PREIT), which owns or manages 41 shopping centers in 12 states, with a detention basin project at
- In finalizing work on the Phillipsburg campus of Warren County Community College’s new satellite campus and business incubator, the
- Oak Hill at IndependenceTaylor Management Company