Blue Mountain Ski Area in Carbon County, PA, encompasses 164 skiable acres, featuring 39 ski trails and 21 snow-tubing lanes along with other amenities. For a number of years, Isett has provided engineering and related services in a variety of projects to upgrade and enhance the facility, working both directly for the resort and as a consultant to Howard Kulp Architects.
- Slopeside Pub & Grille – The 50,000 SF expansion to Summit Lodge includes indoor and outdoor dining, kitchens, offices, locker areas, retail space and new elevators.
- The Tubing Adventure Center – A 9,200 SF high-performance fabric structure offering the rental of single and family-size tubes. Food service options include Tubing Café or the Brew House.
- Pump House – Designed to use pond water to facilitate snow making.
- Frontier Center – The project encompassed a 22,000 SF fabric building to serve as a welcome/ticketing area, ski rental and child facility at the base of the mountain.
- Main Street Chair Repair – Isett’s Forensic team design repairs to the concrete foundation supporting the Main Street Chair Lift.
Vista Lodge Residence Club – Isett is currently part of the design team for the development of a luxury condominium hotel located directly on the slopes of the Blue Mountain Resort and adjoins the Summit Lodge. The Vista Lodge Residence Club will offer panoramic views of the Pocono Mountains and owners will experience a true 4-star amenities and services within this high quality facility.
- Site/Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Engineering & Fire Protection
- Landscape Architecture
- Forensics Building Investigation
- Environmental Consulting