Blue Mountain Ski Area in Carbon County, PA, encompasses 164 skiable acres, featuring 39 ski trails and 21 snow-tubing lanes along with other amenities. For a number of years, Isett has provided engineering and related services in a variety of projects to upgrade and enhance the facility, working both directly for the resort and as a consultant to Howard Kulp Architects.
- Slopeside Pub & Grille – The 50,000-square-foot expansion to Summit Lodge includes indoor and outdoor dining, kitchens, offices, locker areas, retail space, and new elevators.
- The Tubing Adventure Center – A 9,200-square-foot, high-performance fabric structure offers the rental of single and family-size tubes. Food service options include Tubing Café or the Brew House.
- Pump House – Designed to use pond water to facilitate snow making.
- Frontier Center – The project encompassed a 22,000-square-foot fabric building to serve as a welcome/ticketing area, ski rental, and child facility at the base of the mountain.
- Main Street Chair Repair – Isett’s Forensics team designed repairs to the concrete foundation supporting the Main Street Chair Lift.