As an employee-owned firm, Barry Isett & Associates understands that it is our people who make the difference in finding creative and cost-effective solutions for the array of challenges that any project can present.
We are proud of the team we have assembled and the capabilities they bring to our clients, and we continue to add new services and capabilities as our team gains the necessary expertise.
Isett Associates hold more than 65 licenses and technical certifications. In addition to Professional Engineers, Professional Licensed Surveyors, and Professional Geologists, team members hold vast accreditations.
- Registered Landscape Architect
- LEED Approved Professional
- Certified Planner
- Certified Construction Manager
- Certified Construction Contract Administrator
- Certified Environmental Professional
- Certified Professional Soil Scientist
- Professional Wetlands Scientist
- Certified Floodplain Manager
- Certified Stormwater Inspector
- Sewer Enforcement Officer
- Professional Traffic Operations Engineer
- Haag Certified Roof Inspector
- Master Code Professional
- Building Code Official
- Uniform Construction Code/International Code Council Certifications