Isett’s professional geologists, environmental scientists, and engineers collaborate to provide innovative and integrated solutions to meet client needs in environmental consulting, assessments, and remediation.
We help clients meet the local, state, and federal environmental requirements as part of project development and have received statewide honors for our environmental assessments, remediation, restoration, and preservation work. Isett’s technical experts assist owners in identifying experienced contractors to help with remediation or construction work to alleviate issues.
Our department includes Sewage Enforcement Officers, Professional Wetland Scientists, and Licensed Professional Geologists. Additionally, staff members hold certifications in asbestos and lead, and all have OSHA 40-HAZWOPER training.
Isett can work with the client/owner or contractor to manage the following services:
- Asbestos inspections, remediation design, and management planning
- Bog Turtle habitat surveys
- Brownfields services
- Hydrogeologic studies and permitting
- Carbonate geology studies
- Fracture trace analysis
- Groundwater investigations
- Lead based paint surveys
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments
- Soil evaluations and on-lot sewage disposal
- PA Act 2 site characterizations and relief of liability
- PA Act 537 sewage facilities planning modules
- Sinkhole investigation and remediation
- Storage tank removal, closure, and permitting
- Stormwater infiltration investigations
- Watershed assessment and riparian restoration
- Wetland delineation, permitting, mitigation, and monitoring