As a multi-discipline engineering firm, Barry Isett and Associates has had particular success in assisting clients in the financial sector with services that protect their interests in commercial real estate loans. These include:
- Environmental assessments on buildings and land and wetland identification and delineation for specific parcels that may require these services.
- Property condition assessments of existing buildings to provide an accurate and impartial status report on the condition of the real estate for which a loan is being sought.
- Construction observation services for projects ranging from multi-story office buildings, to single homes, to subdivisions of several hundred units, to million-square-foot warehouses. Used for payment authorization, this service gives borrowers and lenders a high level of assurance in the quality of new construction
- Plan review to offer an opinion on the “constructibility” of a project and if the requested loan should cover costs.
- Boundary, topographic and ALTA surveys.
We understand that the timely delivery of our services is a key factor in your loan closure timetable; we have been highly successful in meeting our clients’ schedules.
It would be our pleasure to assist you.